Starting a new #thursdaytips for all things weddings & elopements!
- So here’s some Glacier Park Elopement tips for you guys today!🙌
- This spot is one of my new favorite locations for elopements! This spot allows up to 25 guests currently, and is the largest capacity for guests in Glacier Park without using one of their Amphitheaters!
- Did you know the amount of elopements in Glacier Park alone has tripled if not quadrupled in the past 2 years?
-Because of this, the regulations have fluctuated to keep Glacier Park the beautiful place we all love.
- Make sure you consult some professional advice before inviting all your family and friends to your elopement. This could entirely change the location of your ceremony!
- Glacier Park is vast! Anywhere from 2-6 hour round trips in a day. Plan this as part of the full Glacier Park experience.
- Most clients choosing elopements in Glacier Park chose this option to prioritize their photography in the gorgeous back drop of glacier park and host a reception elsewhere with their remaining family & friends.
- One of the best ways to share your intimate elopement with friends and family is to hire a videographer! And we have some amazing videographers to recommend to you!
Let us know in the comments below some tips you’d love insight on 👇